Happy Friday!! And Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Today, as we celebrate this day (whether or not we have any Irish ancestry), many of us think about luck, riches, and finding that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. But let me tell you something: true richness comes from within.
You see, you can never create a rich life by talking or thinking about your lack of something – no matter if it is money, love or time. Negative thinking that focuses on what you don’t have will only keep a rich life beyond your reach.
So, let’s make a commitment to dwell on abundance and gratitude instead! Celebrate what you DO have.
I encourage you to make a daily gratitude list. When you allow riches to flow through your experience, you will find that all the things you thought the lottery or a pot of gold would bring you will come to you naturally.
If you want to prosper, you must use prosperity thinking. To help you get started, I have some green and prosperous affirmations for you to practice:
- My income is enough.
- I prosper wherever I turn.
- Today is a great day. Riches come to me in unexpected ways.
- I give myself the green light to go ahead, and joyously embrace life.
- Green means “go,” and I choose to go for all the good life has in store for me.
- I support others in becoming prosperous, and in turn, life supports me in rich ways.
- I am now willing to be open to the unlimited richness that exists everywhere.
- I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious Universe, and I am grateful.
- I deserve the best, and I accept the best now.
- All is well and I am safe.
So, let’s remember that grateful thinking is what brings richness into our lives. Let’s focus on abundance and positivity, and watch as all the good things we desire come our way.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!